Learn a New Skill With Hypnosis Training and Certification
Hypnotherapy is a natural, safe and effective way to improve quality of life for yourself and your clients.
- Learn the many therapeutic aspects of hypnotism
- Learn inductions and deepening techniques
- Learn hypnotic Regression for Fears & Phobias
- Learn NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Learn PARTS Therapy
- Learn EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
Class Size is important. This eight day hypnosis training course is small, 4-6 people, to allow plenty of time for demonstration and practice. This course is broken up into two, four-day segments. During the break between segments you will be required to complete one case study (weight release, smoking cessation or stress management) that will solidify your abilities as a confident as well as competent Consulting Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist.
Who would benefit from hypnosis training?
Social Workers, Psychologists, Physicians, Nurses, Dentists, Educators, Athletic Trainers, Holistic Practitioners, Life Coaches and those interested in a career change.
Upon Completion of this Hypnosis Training Course you will Receive:
This class is taught in a practical, down-to-earth approach that concentrates on methodology and techniques.
This program will provide a working understanding of hypnotherapy and prepare students for certification by the National Guild of Hypnotists.
The core curriculum of this course is reviewed, annotated and upgraded annually by the National Guild of Hypnotist, the oldest, largest and most prestigious national organization in the field, with membership in the United States and 21 countries around the world.
This course includes Emotional Freedom Technique, NLP and Regression Therapy.
This course is open to all individuals with a strong desire to learn the art of hypnotherapy. It is designed for healthcare professionals and practitioners who want to learn the basic to advanced techniques. This course is also designed for teachers, athletes and coaches to enhance their career or to generate supplemental income.
This class is taught in a practical, down-to-earth approach that concentrates on methodology and techniques. Elements of this course include:
Hypnotists Certification Class
Starting a career in hypnotherapy offers flexibility and the ability to earn $100.00 per client session or more. The National Guild of Hypnotists, is the oldest, largest and most prestigious national organization in the field of hypnosis with more than 10,000 members worldwide. You can be a member too!
Barbara Herr, Director of Shoreline Hypnosis, is pleased to offer the hypnosis training course to qualified individuals. In just eight days you can have an exciting new career as a Certified Hypnotist. This course includes manuals, books, binders with scripts and forms and other required reading material, in addition to a one year subscription to premier hypnosis organizations.
Some examples of the utilization of hypnosis to treat physical or emotional problems are:
Health Prevention- Habit control such as smoking, weight control, hair pulling, phobias, depression, anxiety, alcoholism, speech problems, chronic pain, self-esteem/ego strengthening, and memory/concentration improvement.
Medicine- Chronic pain, cancer pain, anesthesia and surgery, childbirth, psychosomatic disease, preparing for surgery, high blood pressure, diabetic treatment compliance, stress management, and much more.
Dentistry- Fear of dentistry, dental surgery, bruxism, control of bleeding, tongue biting, saliva control, orthodontia, gagging, ease of dentures and general oral hygiene.
Other Uses- Sports enhancement, improve study habits, meditation, test a
- Manual 1- Spiral Bound Text Book
- Manual 2- Spiral Bound Text Book
- Hypnosis Client Forms
- Inductions (Progressive, Rapid & Instant)
- Weight Release
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Fears & Phobias
- Many more…
- Motivation for the New Hypnotist -CD
- Master Marketing 3 DVD’s & workbook
- Getting Stated in Business- 2 DVD’s
- Benefits of NGH Membership – CD
- Well over $500.00 in materials
- My gift to you- a 4″ book of supplemental information including inductions, deepeners, scripts and advanced materials collected over a 16 year career
- History of Hypnosis
- What hypnosis is and what hypnosis is not
- The role of the Consulting Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist
- How to establish rapport and trust
- Factors that influence suggestibility to hypnosis
- Laws of suggestion
- Suggestibility tests
- Practical methods for hypnosis induction
- Assessment of the depth of th hypnotic state
- Group hypnosis
- Direct and Indirect induction
- Instant & Rapid induction techniques
- Posthypnotic suggestions
- Deepening Techniques
- Hypnotherapy for behavior modification
- How to set up your practice and build clientele
- Non-therapeutic applications
- Precautions in the use of hypnosis
- How to develop session structure for:
Self-esteem and Confidence
Pre Surgery mind set & Post Surgery healing
Fears & Phobias
….. and much more!*
Questions About Barbara's Certified Hypnosis Training?
Call now : 203-980-9601
What people say about the training and certification course
Certified Hypnotherapist, June 2003
Master Neuro-linguistic Practitioner September 2008, Bennett Stellar University
Certified Pain Management Practitioner August 2010, Ron Eslinger, RN, Capt US Navy
Past Life Regression Therapist October 2003, Dr. Brian Weiss, Renowned Psychologist,
Weight Loss Hypnosis Coach, May 2004, Dr. Tom Nicoli, Dateline and NGH
Certified EFT Practitioner– August 2007, Dr. Gary Craig
OldPain2Go Practitioner – March 2018